// //
Kleen Wheels - Nissan Titan Forum

post #1 of 1 Old 06-18-2005, 08:03 AM

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Kleen Wheels

OK gang, after a few set backs from weather, the testing of the Kleen Wheels system that our sponsor, TruckOutfitters is offering us at a group buy price is done! I do not any have any temperature readings as someone had requested, but I do have some real world results.
The Kleen Wheels were put on 1 side of the truck, leaving the other side without for comparison. I did not wash my truck, or wheels for 2 weeks to give this test a real chance to prove itself. The Kleen Wheels are basically a shield, flat black in color that are pressed in by hand to the inside of the wheel. Install is no more then removing the wheel, and lining up the lug holes to Kleen Wheels, and your wheels, and pushing them in place by hand. The fit very snug, and there is no play to create rattles of any kind. A feature of these that I was not expecting, is they make the wheels look a lot better then just having the rotors showing behind your wheels. Here is the with and without photos at the start of the test.

Now the results……….After 2 weeks, I can tell you, I am VERY happy with the results of having the Kleen Wheels installed. When washing my truck, just from the soap running down on the wheels from the fender wash, on the Kleen Wheels side, the wheels were basically clean with a shot from the hose! The Kleen Wheels side did not have the oily, sticky type of dirt on them. Even the white letters on the tires of the Kleen Wheels side were much brighter! The following pictures from the end of the test do not do the Kleen Wheels justice!

I HIGHLY recommend these, in fact, I am ordering a set for the wife’s Altima! I put them on all 4 wheels of my truck, but if funds are a problem, you must at least get a set of these for the front! You will thank ,me later!

Truckoutfitters is going to be sponsoring a terrific group buy on these for us. As soon as I get the word from them they are ready, we will get it going!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0577.jpg
Views:	813
Size:	287.7 KB
ID:	2834   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0576.jpg
Views:	823
Size:	228.7 KB
ID:	2835  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement